HomeHome  SHSO Hub  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Marvel Legos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-06-09

PostSubject: Marvel Legos   Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:11 pm

The upcoming Marvel Legos game.
Back to top Go down
http://shsocommunity.forumotion.com
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Stefadeth

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 37
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 am

I´m really looking forward to playing this game.
Judging from some Comic-Con footage I´ve seen, there will be a lot of characters in it (to collect). Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Stefadeth wrote:
I´m really looking forward to playing this game.
Judging from some Comic-Con footage I´ve seen, there will be a lot of characters in it (to collect). Bring it on!

I love the variety we have seen with the characters. Some X-men, Fantastic 4, Avengers, Marvel Knights, and other off beat characters *cough* Howard the Duck *cough*.

I hope they reveal more of the roster soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Toxic wrote:
Stefadeth wrote:
I´m really looking forward to playing this game.
Judging from some Comic-Con footage I´ve seen, there will be a lot of characters in it (to collect). Bring it on!

I love the variety we have seen with the characters. Some X-men, Fantastic 4, Avengers, Marvel Knights, and other off beat characters *cough* Howard the Duck *cough*.

I hope they reveal more of the roster soon Very Happy
I hope so too. Hopefully Daredevil is one of them
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 pm

Shadowlarvitar wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Stefadeth wrote:
I´m really looking forward to playing this game.
Judging from some Comic-Con footage I´ve seen, there will be a lot of characters in it (to collect). Bring it on!

I love the variety we have seen with the characters. Some X-men, Fantastic 4, Avengers, Marvel Knights, and other off beat characters *cough* Howard the Duck *cough*.

I hope they reveal more of the roster soon Very Happy
I hope so too. Hopefully Daredevil is one of them

If we get elektra and not Daredevil I will be very upset No 
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Toxic wrote:
Shadowlarvitar wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Stefadeth wrote:
I´m really looking forward to playing this game.
Judging from some Comic-Con footage I´ve seen, there will be a lot of characters in it (to collect). Bring it on!

I love the variety we have seen with the characters. Some X-men, Fantastic 4, Avengers, Marvel Knights, and other off beat characters *cough* Howard the Duck *cough*.

I hope they reveal more of the roster soon Very Happy
I hope so too. Hopefully Daredevil is one of them

If we get elektra and not Daredevil I will be very upset No 
Me too. Bullseye would also be nice
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Bullseye would be awesome! Would be cool to have be able to aim at people (in a baterang way) and throw knives.

Cool that we already got 1 DD villain in Kingpin though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm also hoping we get Frog-Man. He would be very fun Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 35
Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 am

I can't say it enough...absolutely loving the attention the Fantastic Four are getting in the trailers and previews. Am especially digging Reed getting the spotlight just as much, if not more than the Thing and Torch.

Oh, and seeing the recent Doctor Doom screenshot makes me cannot wait for the game that much more. king
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
I can't say it enough...absolutely loving the attention the Fantastic Four are getting in the trailers and previews. Am especially digging Reed getting the spotlight just as much, if not more than the Thing and Torch.

Oh, and seeing the recent Doctor Doom screenshot makes me cannot wait for the game that much more. king

I love how Johnny can Flame on and off Very Happy

Really hoping we see some more FF villains especially Super-Skrull Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 35
Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Toxic wrote:
I love how Johnny can Flame on and off Very Happy

Really hoping we see some more FF villains especially Super-Skrull Smile

Johnny's flaming on and off is very nice...amazingly not a feature seen often in his game appearances. Which further proves how much more detail savvy this game will be. Cool 

The more F4 villains, the better! Not only would an appearance by Super Skull be sweet, but so would Annihilus and/or Blastaar. Actually, the Negative Zone itself being incorporated in one manner or another would be pretty darn awesome as well! alien
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:48 pm



Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:48 pm


Really looking forward to playing as him. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Watching Rhino in the comic-con gameplay makes him look super fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:08 pm



Hope we get regular War Machine as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:52 am

Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 am

http://marvel.com/news/story/21069/galactus_lands_in_new_lego_marvel_super_heroes_trailer#ixzz2cc1c8jqE
New trailer along with new screenshots. New characters like Daredevil are confirmed. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 35
Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 pm

The more I see of this game, the more I really and seriously cannot wait for it. Very Happy



Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Can't wait to see ol Fishbowl Head and the talking raccoon!

Also its a bit weird that there is Archangel but no regular Angel 0_o
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2013-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Angel might still have a chance. Iron Man and Spider-Man have other outfits so Angel might too.
Still hoping Electro gets in the game. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Thousand Oaks, California

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Marvel Legos   

Back to top Go down
 
Marvel Legos
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel Legends 2012!
» Rare Marvel Universe Figures ?
» Marvel Legends Prices
» Marvel Legends Sellings
» Marvel Legends that exist but you cant afford

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: Other Marvel Multiplayer Games :: Marvel Legos-
Jump to: