SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Invisible Pepper Giraffe Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Pepper Giraffe   Invisible Pepper Giraffe EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi, I'm Invisible Pepper Giraffe, and I am playing shso for almost a year. I live in Israel, so you will find me in cbox in times you are asleep (When you think about, if you're asleep, you can't see me... Anyway, in Israel, the time is 10 hours ahead of USA), and most of the things I say are things about the Israeli Palestinian conflict or ask people to do missions in shso with me. I don't have membership in shso, so don't laugh at me when you see the amount of heroes I have. Sometimes I also play MAA, and I played MH's beta, and now im too lazy to download it again. Basically I have no life, although I do play Mandolin, so maybe it counts... I don't know... Anyway, hi! bounce
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

Invisible Pepper Giraffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible Pepper Giraffe   Invisible Pepper Giraffe EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 am

Hi Giraffe
Back to top Go down

Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: SHSO Central :: New Members-
Jump to: