HomeHome  SHSO Hub  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Plastic Fantastic Fungus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Plastic Fantastic Fungus   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 am

Good morning, afternoon, or evening! Smile

Name is Miss Fantastic on here and CBox, Plastic Fantastic Fungus on SHSO. And SHSO has been my game since late January of this year!

I am a 20+ year practical worshiper of the Fantastic Four, who are and have always been my sole comic book jones far and above every other title, team, and characters. My utmost favorite member is, as if one cannot tell from my handle here (which has been my handle at various comic book/Marvel message board/chat areas for fifteen years) Wink, Dr. Reed Richards alias Mr. Fantastic. My second most fave member is Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing, with Susan "Invisible Woman" Richards and Johnny "Human Torch" Storm respectively tied for third. Victor Von 'Doctor' Doom is my utmost favorite villain, mostly out of his being the yin to Reed's yang, making their ongoing and at times quite topsy-turvy rivalry easily one of my utmost favorite (promise last time I say that in this post geek) aspects of the F4 series/franchise AND Marvel Universe. So quite needless to say, the F4 and particularly Reed are my signature heroes in SHSO as much as outside of it. And at the very high risk of bragging, I can play a pretty mean mission with all of them, but especially Reed. Basketballafro 

I'm on SHSO a great deal, sometimes in the afternoons and ESPECIALLY at night. And I can also be found in CBox in the afternoon occasionally and, again, ESPECIALLY evening/late night most days if you ever need help with a challenge or just want to go missioning with a fantastic SHSOer who's always practicing her good, better, best! sunnyI love you

Last edited by Miss Fantastic on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying.)
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Fantastic Fungus   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 am

Hi there Miss Fantastic!
Back to top Go down

Plastic Fantastic Fungus
Page 1 of 1