SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What characters would you like to see changed?

Go down 
+7
Techno Girl
Fantastic Seeker Robin
LeoH
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
Miss Fantastic
Toxic
Kerryee
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerryee

Kerryee

What characters would you like to see changed? Empty
PostSubject: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Gambit needs his HU buffed, and I'd love to see Reptil sprout wings to fly. And pretty much every bit of Sammy Wolverine, except his looks. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Kerryee wrote:
Gambit needs his HU buffed, and I'd love to see Reptil sprout wings to fly.  And pretty much every bit of Sammy Wolverine, except his looks.  Razz 

I was upset when I got Reptil on sale this month and he couldn't fly! I would love to see Black Panthers HU do a little bit more damage (like Tigra's). Would also like Black Suit Spidey's combo to be a little bit more effective, not sure how they would do that though Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:32 pm

I realize that a lot of ranged characters tend to have weaker health tolerance, but Johnny/Torch's is ridiculously puny. When I had him fight Mayhem Mole Man (did a cycle-through vs. him with the Fantastic Four while doing the 'defeat MM five times' challenge), he was the only one I had die, and all because he could not recover from the Moloids' constant attacks, which I swear took out 10-20% of his health meter per attack. So definitely would like to see Johnny get a nice health upgrade. Yes, he may be the youngest F4er, but this was someone who recently manhandled Annihilus for crying out loud... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Teleporters need to be unhittable while they are not on screen. It is annoying when Deadpool or Kurt poof out and still can be hit. That could make Kurt OP, though... maybe reduce the radius on some of his sweepy attacks or tame the numbers a bit to make up for it.

Avengers Nick Fury's third power attack (Hawkeye arrows) should hit foes adjacent to the target as well. That attack is pretty much useless currently.

Dark Iron Patriot's third PA (Sentry summon) should have the same radius as Sentry's actual HU. And he should just hit near IP instead of randomly choosing a nearby target. If I recall correctly his power attacks in general need some work as well.

Kitty Pryde needs some kind of special movement pads in zones! Also, you could really go nuts with making her less hittable in missions though she is already a bit OP. How does anyone ever beat Shadowcat in the comics anyway? She has great powers.

I don't have as much of a problem with Symbiote Spidey's combo, but his Hero Up is cheap. It would be great to have a Symbiote freak out kind of thing (maybe something like Symbiote smash for Venom). At the moment there is really no move that is very Symbiote-like.

I guess I'd love a number inside the green health bar... it bugs me to not know what a hero's total health is. The only way to find out currently is to let a minion slowly kill you while counting the hits. If they can put a score counter in this should be no problem. I was under the impression that all heroes at a certain level had the same health... is this not the case?

Basically if I was the boss at SHSO headquarters, the employees would all hate me. Smile

But I love this thread!
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm

I'm probably asking too much but,i really would like if Iron man mk42 HU to change,like, If he could call his armors to fall from he sky like meteors in the enemy OR he calls/summon a random armor to help him,like,IGOR armor,Heartbreaker,Striker...Not that HU shooting a bunch of lasers and a sink,that's don't make any sense at all
Back to top Go down
Fantastic Seeker Robin

Fantastic Seeker Robin

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
I realize that a lot of ranged characters tend to have weaker health tolerance, but Johnny/Torch's is ridiculously puny. When I had him fight Mayhem Mole Man (did a cycle-through vs. him with the Fantastic Four while doing the 'defeat MM five times' challenge), he was the only one I had die, and all because he could not recover from the Moloids' constant attacks, which I swear took out 10-20% of his health meter per attack. So definitely would like to see Johnny get a nice health upgrade. Yes, he may be the youngest F4er, but this was someone who recently manhandled Annihilus for crying out loud... affraid
Hmm, I've had Johnny die on me a couple of missions but at higher levels I've been more careful with him and avoided dying, but yeah, he could be healthier. I wish he'd get a badge because I've maxed him out already and would really like to see a real honest-to-goodness supernova power-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Ant-Man
- First power attack needs to be fixed... it rarely hits its target!
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:59 am

I want Elektra's HU accuracy improved. This ability has always needed some sort of tracking so that it actually hits something. Alternatively, or possibly in addition to, it can use an increase in damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:11 am

Techno Girl wrote:
I want Elektra's HU accuracy improved...

Yeah, their interp of her leaves something to be desired. Her attacks should all be fairly precise... she's a ninja assassin (though we leave the assassin part out for the kids game). Something a bit more acrobatic and effective would be great. Maybe a faster version of BS Spidey/SC Wolvie/Tigra but instead of "pouncing" from one to the next have her do a flying kick a la the start of Arachne's combo. It would be sweet to have her richochet around from enemy to enemy if the speed was fast enough.

I wish her disappearing act did a small amount of damage, too... or let her attack while invisible. It's not like the thing lasts that long... and it's 3 stars!
Back to top Go down
Fighting Raven

Fighting Raven

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Psylocke needs buffing, for one of the supposedly more bad-*** x-men, capable of going hand to hand with Wolverine, she plays like she's made of tissue paper.
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:11 pm

I think Gambit's HU needs to be very buffed, Samurai Wolverine needs a big buff for everything, Heroes/Villians with claws can climb up buildings, Silver Surfer needs some buffing with their attacks, HU and power attacks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Samurai definitely needs a buff.
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 pm

One day I would like to see Spider-Girl's combo fixed. One day...
Back to top Go down
BBGhost

BBGhost

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:35 am

Storm. Bring back the glitched P3! She was so awesome back then. Still very playable to me, but it's not the same and it wasn't like she was anywhere near the worst of the heroes in terms of balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What characters would you like to see changed?   What characters would you like to see changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

What characters would you like to see changed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: SHSO Central :: General SHSO Talk-
Jump to: