HomeHome  SHSO Hub  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fantastic Seeker Robin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fantastic Seeker Robin

PostSubject: Fantastic Seeker Robin   Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:26 pm

Heyo, Human Torch fan here! By extension a Fantastic Four fan like Miss Fantastic (I made it here!). I bought Johnny when he was on sale, just because. Very Happy So now I've got two of the Four (too bad Sue's retired hope they make her available). My playing hours are daytime in the US (night for me) so I assume not a lot of N. American players are up then. But weekends are a different matter!
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Seeker Robin   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

aboard, Robin! Always fantastic to have another Fantastic Four fan in the house!

Some help on getting Sue...even though the boxes can be a pain, they are your best bet for recruiting Sue for right now. Specifically, the Green Goblin and Summer (limited time through August 31st) boxes are the ones containing Sue as one of the Rare prizes. Hope you get Sue soon one way or another. As with the other F4ers, she's downright fun and a blast to play with. Will wish and think plenty of 'Good luck!' vibes your way. Smile
Back to top Go down

Fantastic Seeker Robin
Page 1 of 1