SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Applications

Go down 
+25
Mysteria
Pie Guy
Darman456
Bipolarbear
Saur0n
Spiderhassan
Rubs95
Seeing Earthen Hunter
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
Whiel
Emporer Mist Breaker
DaniCHiper
Brave Saturn Protector
grimmy213
He-Man
Invisible Martian Archer
Derwipok
the_key_24
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
benfromcanada
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
AstralNader
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AstralNader

AstralNader

Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 pm

Darman456 wrote:
Squad Name: Engineering Polite Leader
Timezone/Country: Mountain Time (+1 hour PST)
Hero You Want to Play As: EOTE Spider-Man, Spider-Man, FF Spider-Man, Black Suit Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man
Proof that you know how to screenshot:Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 TheNewSeries-5018152_650_404
Need link for screenshot and way of contact
Back to top Go down
Mysteria

Mysteria

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Squad Name: Irrelevant Earthen Sparrow
Timezone/Country: PST
Hero that you want to play as: White Phoenix (alt. Firestar)
Preferred way of contact: https://www.facebook.com/hero.maven
Proof that I know how to screenshot: https://imgur.com/fcPGHPP
Back to top Go down
Xapto

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 am

Squad Name: Surefooted Sentry
Timezone/Country Eastern Standard Time Canada
Proof I know how to screenshot:Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 KIZd3fr
Hero I want to play as: Astonishing Cyclops if not Spider-Man 2099
Preferred way of contact: Cbox
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
Timezone/Country: Central Standard Time/ U.S.A.
Hero you want to play as: Archangel
Preferred way of contact: Cbox: AstralNader FB: https://www.facebook.com/astral.red
Proof you know how to screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/UPScZ4w.png
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Wait, your joining your own challenge Nader? Isn't that cheating?
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:38 am

Ummm, You guys remember that rush of heroes? I'm having a big party, so expect like 15 more entries! affraid cherry Twisted Evil afro 
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 am

the_key_24 wrote:
Wait, your joining your own challenge Nader? Isn't that cheating?

Where does it say that joining my own tourney is cheating?
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 am

It's common decency (atleast in every contest/tournament) to not play in your own hosted game.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 am

Host has no advantage in this so I don't see the problem.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:19 am

I have a question my friends want to ask, as you probably know it might be hard to make 15 E-mails and accounts when we only have a few hours at our party. Me and my friends will be meeting three - four times a week accepting challenges, and it will be extremely hard to check everyones challenges with all the logging in and out, and we want to get right to business. Don't worry, I will add a substitute username at the bottom that you can call them. Oh and I hope its ok to have the screenshots on only one or two computers, because that is all we have until the challenges start.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
I have a question my friends want to ask, as you probably know it might be hard to make 15 E-mails and accounts when we only have a few hours at our party. Me and my friends will be meeting three - four times a week accepting challenges, and it will be extremely hard to check everyones challenges with all the logging in and out, and we want to get right to business. Don't worry, I will add a substitute username at the bottom that you can call them. Oh and I hope its ok to have the screenshots on only one or two computers, because that is all we have until the challenges start.

You don't need an account to check challenges as all you need to do is look at the "Challenge Thread" to see if anyone has posted a challenge for you or one of your friends. As for the other problem of applications and ways of contact/emails. You and your friends can come on down over to here, then stay there and watch for the people you have challenged or been challenged by. If it is too hard to make separate emails and accounts for each person playing. Then I might allow you to just have each person fill out their application in one big post by you. All you need to do is have a screenshot from each person making sure that I'm not letting a person with a gazillion accounts play in my tourney.
Back to top Go down
GDoom

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Squad Name: Spectacular Super Chef
TimeZone/Country: BRT/Brazil
Hero you want to play as: Deadpool
Preferred way of Contact: https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.tsukide
Proof that you know how to screenshot: https://imgur.com/2pKr8Hi
Back to top Go down
Xapto

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Xapto wrote:
Squad Name: Surefooted Sentry
Timezone/Country Eastern Standard Time Canada
Proof I know how to screenshot:Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 KIZd3fr
Hero I want to play as: Astonishing Cyclops if not Spider-Man 2099
Preferred way of contact: Cbox

Also if Spider-Man 2099 and Astonishing Cyclops are taken i'll be playing as Valkyrie
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Any specific differential needed for the photos besides different websites and browsers? My friends were bugging me about the details.

Last edited by Bipolarbear on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
You don't need an account to check challenges as all you need to do is look at the "Challenge Thread" to see if anyone has posted a challenge for you or one of your friends. As for the other problem of applications and ways of contact/emails. You and your friends can come on down over to here, then stay there and watch for the people you have challenged or been challenged by. If it is too hard to make separate emails and accounts for each person playing. Then I might allow you to just have each person fill out their application in one big post by you. All you need to do is have a screenshot from each person making sure that I'm not letting a person with a gazillion accounts play in my tourney.
Ohhhh, I see what you did there, a GAZILLION accounts! that was good flower tongue
I will get them to get a screenshot from their own computer, or their phone if they don't have one.afro 
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 am

Could I please change my hero from Mystique to Firestar please?

Squad Name: Winter Wraith
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:05 am

Since today is the last day for signups I will allow the people who have already sent an application in to choose a new hero that is not taken. This offer can only be used once per each player and you must repost your application on this topic with the new hero you want to be as.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:49 am

AstralNader wrote:
Since today is the last day for signups I will allow the people who have already sent an application in to choose a new hero that is not taken. This offer can only be used once per each player and you must repost your application on this topic with the new hero you want to be as.
Did you see my question? My friends are coming over soon so please hurry.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
Any specific differential needed for the photos besides different websites and browsers? My friends were bugging me about the details.

I need photos of them in there SHSO Accounts preferably.
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
TimeZone/Country: EST/Eastern United States
Hero you want to play as: Sentry, if chosen then Black Widow, if chosen then Venom
Preferred way of Contact: E-Mail (the_key24@yahoo.com)
Proof that you know how to screenshot: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?461354-Hero-Up!-Super-Hero-Squad-Online-Discussion-Oh-5th-X-Thread!!/page15 (NOTE: scroll down to post 222)
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:09 pm

AstralNader wrote:
Bipolarbear wrote:
I need photos of them in there SHSO Accounts preferably.
Ok well they are here, so we are just making everyone accounts if they don't have one.
I will tell them to make their hero posing in a random spot.
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Squad Name: Enraged Shield Hunter
I wanna change my hero to War Marchine
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Wow I got all the info from my friends, will post soon! found out only the guy who owns Beast has an account, and only for a month. Everyone opened a box with MVL8 and a few won!
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Entry 1
Squad Name: Polite Surefooted Fisherman
TimeZone/Country: Central Standard Time
Hero you want to play as: Gambit
Preferred way of Contact: PM Here
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen11
Entry 2
Squad Name: Poision Tundra Owl
Hero you want to play as: Stealth Armor Iron Man
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen12
Entry 3
Squad Name: Adventuring Bionic Adventurer
Hero you want to play as: Mohawk Storm
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen13
Entry 4
Squad Name: Mega Mind Cashier
Hero you want to play as: Firestar
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen14
Entry 5
Squad Name: Shocking Mad Duck Acrobat
Hero you want to play as: Elektra
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen15
Entry 6
Squad Name: Sargeant Lion Lieutenant
Hero you want to play as: Ms. Marvel
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen16
Entry 7
Squad Name: Strange Furious Knight
Hero you want to play as: Street Clothes Wolverine
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen17
Entry 8
Squad Name: Formidable Steel Ninja
Hero you want to play as: Beast
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen18
Entry 9
Squad Name: Phantom Toad Penguin
Hero you want to play as: Falcon
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen19
Entry 10
Squad Name: Sir Astounding Dart
Hero you want to play as: Thing
Proof that you know how to screenshot: (creepy one) Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen20
Entry 11
Squad Name: Polite Claw Watcher
Hero you want to play as: Cyclops
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen21
Entry 12
Squad Name: Baron Protector Gremlin
Hero you want to play as: Invisible Woman
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen22
Entry 13
Squad Name: Skimming Magnificent Admiral
Hero you want to play as: Doc Ock
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen23
Entry 14
Squad Name: Squire Polite Crusader
Hero you want to play as: Green Goblin
Proof that you know how to screenshot: Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen24

Ok thats all my friends! See you in the game! If you need more proof that these are my legit friends, ask me and I can give you their Facebook profile pics (with their permission)

P.S. One more gut that hasn't decided will text me his hero later so I have one more after this!

P.P.S. Looks like Firestar might be taken... That one is Jason's. He will have to use Michaels.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

He texted me saying he wanted Hope Summers here is his application
Squad Name: Squire Quasar Lion
Timezone/Country: Central Standard Time
Hero You Want to Play As: Hope Summers
Preferred way of contact: PM here
Proof of screenshot:Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Screen25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Applications   Tournament of Champions: Applications - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Applications
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next