HomeHome  SHSO Hub  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Formidable Mystic Ninja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invisible Woman

PostSubject: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 am

I am a missive Fantastic Four fan and my favourite member of the FF is Invisible Woman. I was over the moon when I got her in the Green Goblin Box today bounce and have been playing missions as her all day. I am thinking of saving up for Human Torch next, is he any good? Very Happy I'm on SHSO most of the day so you will probably see me flying around or beating up some bad guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:38 pm

aboard fellow Fantastic Four FANtastic! Smile

Congratulations on landing Sue!! Cool As I am more than sure you've found out, she is indeed a very fun character. And of the Storm siblings, Sue is my most favorite to play. IMO, she's a rather underrated SHSO heroine.  

But that's not to say that Johnny/Torch is not fun too. IM(not-so Wink)HO, there is not a bad F4 member to play in SHSO, and Johnny is certainly a must for all F4 fans to not only have in their squad, but learn to master as much as the other three members as well. The only con with Johnny is that his health meter is the weakest of the Four. So therefore, it is best to not have him do his fighting super up-close and keep him replenished with food as much as possible (and as long as other teammates aren't in more need of food). Overall though, if you are good with Sue, you shouldn't have a problem with Johnny, for their fighting style is practically the same.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:

aboard fellow Fantastic Four FANtastic! Smile

Congratulations on landing Sue!! 8)As I am more than sure you've found out, she is indeed a very fun character. And of the Storm siblings, Sue is my most favorite to play. IMO, she's a rather underrated SHSO heroine.  

But that's not to say that Johnny/Torch is not fun too. IM(not-so Wink)HO, there is not a bad F4 member to play in SHSO, and Johnny is certainly a must for all F4 fans to not only have in their squad, but learn to master as much as the other three members as well. The only con with Johnny is that his health meter is the weakest of the Four. So therefore, it is best to not have him do his fighting super up-close and keep him replenished with food as much as possible (and as long as other teammates aren't in more need of food). Overall though, if you are good with Sue, you shouldn't have a problem with Johnny, for their fighting style is practically the same.

Thank you and yes she is great Very Happy  I think I am going to buy Johnny because I have seen him in action and he is a good hero also I want to complete my FF set Wink Also can I add you as a friend on SHSO??? Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Invisible Woman wrote:
Also can I add you as a friend on SHSO??? Very Happy  
Sure! sunny My SHSO name is Plastic Fantastic Fungus and I usually can be found around the Baxter Plaza as Reed ( (obviously) my favorite F4er Smile ) or the other F4ers when I'm gathering their fractals. But sometimes am running around as other characters, working on leveling them up through token and Troublebot hunting, as well as also collecting their fractals.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Quote :
Sure! sunny My SHSO name is Plastic Fantastic Fungus and I usually can be found around the Baxter Plaza as Reed ( (obviously) my favorite F4er Smile) or the other F4ers when I'm gathering their fractals.

Thanks Very Happy I will look out for you when I am on later and I will probably be Invisible Woman or Black Widow tongue
Back to top Go down
Fantastic Seeker Robin

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:42 am

Yay, another FF fan! I've got Ben and Johnny maxed already, so Reed is my next hero. I wish there was another way to get Sue aside from the Green Goblin Mystery Box. We can add each other to our friends list, as well.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 am

Fantastic Seeker Robin wrote:
We can add each other to our friends list, as well.

Sure! is your squad name fantastic seeker robin? Very Happy And Sue is not actually that hard to get from the box it only took me 2 tries to get her and other people have said it didn't take them long either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formidable Mystic Ninja    

Back to top Go down

Formidable Mystic Ninja
Page 1 of 1