SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Challenges

Go down 
+21
GDoom
Xapto
Mysteria
Derwipok
Rubs95
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Emporer Mist Breaker
Bipolarbear
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Miss Fantastic
He-Man
the_key_24
chariset
Toxic
Shadowlarvitar
Winter Wraith
Volcanic Torch Manatee
AstralNader
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AstralNader

AstralNader

Tournament of Champions: Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:30 am

Rule Reminders:

Boosts are Illegal
The person being challenged gets to pick the mission (NON-CRISIS ONLY)

You have two days to respond to a challenge otherwise you are out.

You have one week to either be challenged or challenge someone otherwise you're out.

Once you face your opponent the winner will be declared whoever had the most KO/Combo points.

Players will be in charge of screenshotting their wins/loses and putting them on the Verified Wins and Loses Thread. (NOTE: Challenges will  not be counted as completed until a screenshot of proof is posted)

Also, here is the list of people you can challenge. (NOTE: Players with Red on their name have been Killed/defeated.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArA5jtQQGUcVdEFjOU9fejJ6RDlyWGV4MW80X1UtX0E#gid=0

Last edited by AstralNader on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volcanic Torch Manatee

Volcanic Torch Manatee

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 am

I, Volcanic Torch Manatee, would like to challenge Formidable Steel Ninja in the mission of his choice. It shall be the battle of the original five X-Men! Angel vs. Beast!
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:01 am

I, Winter Wraith, challenge General Warlike Smasher Hammer in the mission he so chooses!
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 am

I, Steel Autumn Machine, would like to challenge Phantom Toad Penguin in the mission of his choosing.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am

I, Toxic Iron Cat, challenge Sargeant Lion Lieutenant to a mission of his/her choosing.
Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 am

I, Astounding Super Bird, challenge Polite Surefooted Fisherman in the mission of his/her choosing!

(except ones that I can't enter, because I'm Magneto)
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am

I, Squire Bird Mage, challenge the Astral Tornado Mariner!
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:36 am

the_key_24 wrote:
I, Squire Bird Mage, challenge the Astral Tornado Mariner!

Mission has been done. Squire Bird Mage has been defeated and I am now open for requests again.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 am

Me Grimlo-errr, I, Indescribable Count Watcher challenge Sir Astounding Dart.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:25 am

I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Sir Mighty Lady Angle in the mission of his/her choosing!
Back to top Go down
Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Invisible Pepper Giraffe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:45 am

I, Invisible Pepper Giraffe, challenge Enraged Shield Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:43 am

Volcanic Torch Manatee wrote:
I, Volcanic Torch Manatee, would like to challenge Formidable Steel Ninja in the mission of his choice. It shall be the battle of the original five X-Men! Angel vs. Beast!
Shadowlarvitar wrote:
I, Steel Autumn Machine, would like to challenge Phantom Toad Penguin in the mission of his choosing.
Toxic wrote:
I, Toxic Iron Cat, challenge Sargeant Lion Lieutenant to a mission of his/her choosing.
chariset wrote:
I, Astounding Super Bird, challenge Polite Surefooted Fisherman in the mission of his/her choosing!

(except ones that I can't enter, because I'm Magneto)
He-Man wrote:
Me Grimlo-errr, I, Indescribable Count Watcher challenge Sir Astounding Dart.
Miss Fantastic wrote:
I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Sir Mighty Lady Angle in the mission of his/her choosing!

I accept all these challenges on behalf of my friends. I will choose my missions after I talk with my friends at church. elephant cat Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I, Emperor Mist Breaker (Iron Man MKII), challenge Poison Tundra Owl (SA Iron Man) to whatever mission he/she chooses.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
I, Emperor Mist Breaker (Iron Man MKII), challenge Poison Tundra Owl (SA Iron Man) to whatever mission he/she chooses.
I accept this one too on behalf of Jay!
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
I accept this one too on behalf of Jay!
Cool. Any idea when?
Back to top Go down
ThePlatypwner

ThePlatypwner

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Winter Wraith wrote:
I, Winter Wraith, challenge General Warlike Smasher Hammer in the mission he so chooses!
I hereby accept the challenge, we shall tackle the fearsome Magneto, in Attack of the Iron Man!
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
Miss Fantastic wrote:
I accept all these challenges on behalf of my friends. I will choose my missions after I talk with my friends at church. elephant cat Twisted Evil 
Mission complete! Sir Mighty Lady Angle has been eliminated and I am open for requests again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:51 pm

I, Steel Autumn Machine, challenge Brave Saturn Protector to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Invisible Pepper Giraffe wrote:
I, Invisible Pepper Giraffe, challenge Enraged Shield Hunter.
I,Enraged Shield Hunter accept the challenge
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Shadowlarvitar wrote:
Phantom Toad Penguin was eliminated
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I, Tunneling Rover Acrobat would like to challenge Poison Tundra Owl
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 pm

pokelement wrote:
I, Tunneling Rover Acrobat would like to challenge Poison Tundra Owl

Forgot to mention this in the Rule Reminders. But each person can only be challenged once by someone. If that person is already being challenged by someone then that person is rendered off limits for everyone else until that challenge is complete.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 pm

I Polite Claw Watcher, challenge Baron Champion Marshal, to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:01 pm

I Tunneling Rover Acrobat challenge Polite Claw Watcher
Back to top Go down
Solstace Tank Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:02 pm

I, Solstace Tank Smasher challenge Void Mechanical Lion to a mission of their choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Challenges
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next