SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Challenges

Go down 
+21
GDoom
Xapto
Mysteria
Derwipok
Rubs95
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Emporer Mist Breaker
Bipolarbear
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Miss Fantastic
He-Man
the_key_24
chariset
Toxic
Shadowlarvitar
Winter Wraith
Volcanic Torch Manatee
AstralNader
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emporer Mist Breaker

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
I have also messaged the other three challengers with no reply today, but I am not saying it is their fault we haven't got a time yet.
I'm on. Waiting on Baron Protector Gremlin to show up.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
I have also messaged the other three challengers with no reply today, but I am not saying it is their fault we haven't got a time yet.
I'll be nice and extend the challenge period to today only. So please try to schedule a time with your opponent by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
Bipolarbear wrote:
I'm on.  Waiting on Baron Protector Gremlin to show up.
At about the 25 minute mark of waiting...c'mon, dude. I thought you said 2pm CST?
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
I'm on.  Waiting on Baron Protector Gremlin to show up.
At about the 25 minute mark of waiting...c'mon, dude.  I thought you said 2pm CST?
We are done. And pokelement (Tunneling Rover Acrobat has not responded to me since the fourth, despite two invites, and a warning that he will be kicked at 8:18 CST.
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Baron Protector Gremlin has been dispatched. I'm available for challenges.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:15 pm

I, Astral Tornado Mariner. Challenge Shocking Mad Duck Acrobat to the mission of their choice.

On another note. There are 20 people left alive.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 pm

AstralNader wrote:
I, Astral Tornado Mariner. Challenge Shocking Mad Duck Acrobat to the mission of their choice.

Ummm... Its not 8:18 yet...
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
AstralNader wrote:

Ummm... Its not 8:18 yet...
It's been more than 48 Hours when you accepted and he hasn't communicated with you at all from what you said. Therefore he got Timed out.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANYMORE ABOUT THE TIME CONCERNS

You have 48 hours to accept the challenge, once you accept it you have another 48 to do the challenge. If the challenger or challenged does not make an effort to arrange a time and the mission is not completed in the specified time frame that player will be disqualified

Simplified: Once you accept the challenge you then have another 2 days to do the battle you DO NOT have 4 days total unless you accept the challenge at the exact 2 day mark after you were challenged.

Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Emperor Mist Breaker challenges Skimming Magnificent Admiral.
Back to top Go down
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

Wailing Crusader Gargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 pm

OK... I accept the challenge from Pie. We're meeting tomorrow. Guess I'd better subscribe to this thread now. heh
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:55 pm

It has been 48 since Squire Polite Crusader ACCEPTED the challenge. Bear in mind, I live in London so I'm roughly 5+ hours ahead of those in America. Asking me around 1am my time is not a practical time to challenge me. Before Writing this i did go online to see if i could challenge Squire Polite Crusader but he/she is not responding. I'm not sure what the protocol is but, I'm tired (its like 3 am) and I haven't been able to challenge him.

So I guess Void Mechanical Lion is free to be challenged.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

I am sorry for your unfortunate time differential, but that is the main reason I cannot play. Please spare my friend until tommorow. I will undoubtably be able to play, and it is not entirely my fault that we have not been able to connect.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:06 am

AstralNader wrote:

Emperor Mist Breaker challenges Skimming Magnificent Admiral.

I accept both of these.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:14 am

Bipolarbear wrote:

I am sorry for your unfortunate time differential, but that is the main reason I cannot play. Please spare my friend until tommorow. I will undoubtably be able to play, and it is not entirely my fault that we have not been able to connect.

You two get one extra day and you have to schedule it tomorrow. If you cannot get it done by tomorrow then I will shoot someone out of a cannon.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:49 am

Miss Fantastic wrote:
I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Kingdom Sloth Crusader in the mission of his choosing!
Just bring it.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Settled that and I can be challenged again.
Back to top Go down
Pie Guy

Pie Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:35 pm

I have beaten Wailing Crusader Gargoyle. It was a great game and he was a great opponent. I am now free for challenges
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:27 pm

This is gonna be funny if I finally fight Squire Polite Crusader after three days and lose. I might cry if I lose after the stress this has caused lol.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Rubs95 wrote:
This is gonna be funny if I finally fight Squire Polite Crusader after three days and lose. I might cry if I lose after the stress this has caused lol.
I'm sorry that this has been stressful, If you do eventually fight him I wish you the best of luck and that you have more joy in the rest of the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:41 pm

AstralNader wrote:
Rubs95 wrote:
I'm sorry that this has been stressful, If you do eventually fight him I wish you the best of luck and that you have more joy in the rest of the tourney.
Hopefully I'll get that champion title. However Squire Polite Crusader apparently cant use his computer now, so hes got until 2:23 am to play me.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 pm

I challenged Squire Polite Crusader and to be honest i think he's trolling me lol. Im standing right next to him and he wont invite me to a mission
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Quick Q, If someone crashes, does the connection sign come up because just left so I, not sure if he crashed or quit. But the plug did not show up.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Well I tried a couple of times to contact my opponent after he accepted my challenge but haven't gotten a single reply. So I guess Spectacular Super Chef is eliminated at this point? If so, Indescribable Count Watcher is open for challenges.

Last edited by He-Man on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:30 pm

I Void Mechanical Lion can be challenged again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Challenges
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next