SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHSO glitches

Go down 
+5
MaskedHatJudge
the_key_24
He-Man
LeoH
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
9 posters
AuthorMessage

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Seems to me a thread with current glitches would be useful, both to us and anyone at Gazillion who wanders in.

I don't mind monitoring the thread and keeping this first post up-to-date, so post and I'll continually edit.

Current mission glitches

• Freezer Burn: bosses run over the posts instead of hitting them/cannot stun each other (therefore their shields are almost always up)
  • Hit the Bullseye (Please): Bullseye's attacks that normally interact with his target do nothing, therefore Bullseye's enormous laser cannon never fires (actually makes the fight easier)
  • Time to take A.I.M.: sometimes eliminates players who have not lost all health, Shadowcat glitch is prominent, camera and controls sometimes flip

Other current glitches

• Black Suit Spidey and Armored Spidey's first power emote dialogue cuts at weird times (Say cheese! That's one for the cover)
  • After a few mayhem missions, voices sometimes shut off
  • Sometimes after completing missions with other squads, the tally sound continues indefinitely

Last edited by Wailing Crusader Gargoyle on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:51 pm

That Glitch happens with Armored Spidey too
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Not sure if I would consider this a glitch or if Gaz made it intentionally like this to help out those who might only be able to play during late hours.

But when it comes to resetting the hero tokens and fractals for the day, if you're still not done collecting when the clock hits 12:00AM PST, just stay in the zone that you currently are in and you can continue collecting the tokens for the now previous day. But once you move to a different zone or log out, the reset will happen.
Back to top Go down

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Thanks for bringing that up, He-Man... I've noticed that as well. I think it is just the way the devs have set up the game for the reset. Actually, I think that each person resets according to their own time zone (I'm EST and it resets at my local midnight). I don't know if this is something that we want them to fix or that really seems busted, so I'll leave it off the list for now (I'm a late night player, too)! Smile 

(BTW love the vintage Earl Norem avatar, very nice)
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Ooops, you're right about it being midnight your own time.

And this glitch/feature is also good when you're spinning the wheel and need more tickets. As long as you don't log out once the gold reset happens, the system still thinks you're on the previous day, so you can continue to collect more tickets and keep spinning the wheel until you clear it of all gold.
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 am

The robbers will sometimes disappear if you go for even one trouble bot.

Sad
Back to top Go down

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 am

Use your first power emote instead of picking them up. I believe the chase targets run on a timer and if you make them wait too long, they do vanish. Doesn't seem glitchy to me.
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Three things that I experience:

1. Often after one or two Mayhem missions, the voices cut out on me.  The sounds and music are still there, but no one (not squad heroes, other player heroes, or villains) says anything.  This glitch persists until I log out and then back in again.  I'm not sure if this issue is correlated with me clicking through the rewards screen (so I don't have to watch the points pile up for each category, and watch the rewards be shown one-by-one).
2. Often after a "regular" (non-mayhem) mission, the score (or silver, I forget) "counting up" sound will persist.  It stays on as an annoying background noise while I'm in the city, and through whatever further missions I run.  It goes away if I log out and then back in again.
3. Performance seems to degrade after each Mayhem mission (I don't think this happens after a regular mission).  Heroes will appear more slowly, their movement will become glitchy, and after some time it becomes impossibly to control them.  Oddly enough, if I run another Mayhem mission, the performance is fine during the mission, but then gets even worse once returned to the city.  Like the two issues above, this performance returns to normal if I log out and log back in again.

These issues aren't crippling, but it's a bit of a pain logging in and out several times during a play session.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

MaskedHatJudge wrote:
Often after a "regular" (non-mayhem) mission, the score (or silver, I forget) "counting up" sound will persist. It stays on as an annoying background noise while I'm in the city, and through whatever further missions I run. It goes away if I log out and then back in again.

This always happens to me and like you said it annoying to have to keep on logging out then in again. I asked the support team what to do and they said to just download the game files again which didn't help.
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 am

Invisible Woman wrote:
MaskedHatJudge wrote:
Often after a "regular" (non-mayhem) mission, the score (or silver, I forget) "counting up" sound will persist.  It stays on as an annoying background noise while I'm in the city, and through whatever further missions I run.  It goes away if I log out and then back in again.

This always happens to me and like you said it annoying to have to keep on logging out then in again. I asked the support team what to do and they said to just download the game files again which didn't help.
I've been just sticking it out through the rewards screen... i.e. not clicking through it to speed it up. Doing so seems to help -- with all the problems I mentioned, believe it or not. Maybe. It's a pain to sit and wait for all the points and rewards to count up, but worse of a pain to log out, then switch back to the zone I was in.

If you try this approach, I'd be interested to read about your results -- if you have success, or if I'm just being superstitious.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 am

MaskedHatJudge wrote:
If you try this approach, I'd be interested to read about your results -- if you have success, or if I'm just being superstitious.

I never thought about doing that thanks I will test it out and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Wailing Crusader Gargoyle wrote:
Use your first power emote instead of picking them up. I believe the chase targets run on a timer and if you make them wait too long, they do vanish. Doesn't seem glitchy to me.
Weird, because I have left them be at times (five min.) and they are still there, but when i go for a troublebot (!st power emote or pickup) even without waiting they will disappear just before i catch them in the end.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

The Shadowcat glitch is crazy bad in the new survival missions.

I played with Astounding Super Bird earlier and we both experienced the glitch 3 times and each time it happened it about 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
Fighting Raven

Fighting Raven

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:49 am

Another glitch in survival mission - I "died" and was eliminated with my health bar still showing 1/3 full. It stayed displayed that way on screen until the mission ended.
Back to top Go down

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Thanks for the new glitches. I've added them to the top. Smile
Back to top Go down

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 pm

What is "the Shadowcat glitch?" I've leveled her up a bit but have yet to see it.
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:48 am

Another glitch in Time to take AIM is the flipping glitch (camera flips upside down and controls are backwards AND you can't attack enemies). It luckily didn't screw me over too much.
Back to top Go down
15cyber

15cyber

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:48 pm

hi guys, has anyone ever noted the strange jump of Nick Fury (normal)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHSO glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHSO glitches   SHSO glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

SHSO glitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: SHSO Central :: General SHSO Talk-
Jump to: