SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's in the box?

Go down 
+13
Rick911
ksternal73
pokelement
Fighting Raven
Invisible Woman
LeoH
Shadowlarvitar
He-Man
EmpBewArc
Toxic
Miss Fantastic
the_key_24
MaskedHatJudge
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaskedHatJudge

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:32 am

What heroes have people gotten out of which boxes?  The summer box is supposed to have all the retired heroes, but what about the other boxes?  Here is what I've gotten:
Green Goblin box: Invisible Girl
Summer box: Spider Woman, Avenger's Thor, Wasp, FF Doctor Doom, and American Dream.
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Venomous Box: Hope Summers, Emma Frost, Venom Smile
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm

My son got this:
Venom box: Venom (second try!)
Green Goblin box: Invisible Girl, Emma Frost
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:36 am

Venom Box: Venom (eighth or ninth try), Hope Summers, and Emma Frost.
Green Goblin Box: Green Goblin (second try).
Titanium Man Box: Titanium Man (first try).
Doc Ock Box: Doc Ock (third try).

Please try not to be too jealous...I honestly still can't believe my luck thus far. Shocked

Last edited by Miss Fantastic on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Humdinger of a typo. O_O)
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:03 am

Miss Fantastic wrote:
Please don't try not to be too jealous...I honestly still can't believe my luck thus far. Shocked

Trying... trying... trying... fail! Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Venom Box: Thor, Pure Elektra

I also got Invisible Woman but I can't remember if it was a Venom or Goblin box
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 am

What's in the box? GWhwVFa

still no Venom, but this will do Wink
Back to top Go down
EmpBewArc

EmpBewArc

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Titanium Box: Arctic Armor Iron Man, Bullseye Mission
Venom Box: Venom, Invisible Woman
Green Goblin Box: Emma Frost
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:41 pm

I bought 5 Thanos boxes today and I'm not that upset. I didn't get him but I did get

Flat Broke and Rusted
8 Group Dance Potions
3 1000x Potions
8 XP Boosts

And 1 box I crashed after opening it so I'm not sure what I got
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 pm

I haven't seen anyone say it yet on any of the forums, but pets are now available in them. I got a Frost Imp while trying for Thanos.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Out of my 5 Thanos boxes I got:
8 Shadow potions
Speed Boosts
Damage Boosts
Deadpool Power Quest
Electra Quest (A 2011 Super Hero Squad medallion was also in this box Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Green Goblin box: Invisible Woman

Thanos Box x2: Abomination Obliteration
                     Future Foundation Spider-Man badge

Last edited by LeoH on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 am

Venom Box-Hope Summers,Venom(3rd try)
Green Goblin Box-Invisible Woman

Is Emma Frost in the venom box because I really want her?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Raven

Fighting Raven

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

4 x Thanos boxes:
Spider-Man badge
Mini IM mk1 Pet
6 x 1000 xp potion
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Invisible Woman wrote:
Yes, she is. Smile I got Emma about two or three boxes after I landed Venom...my plan with the boxes after I get the grand prize in them has been and still is to try to go after the retired heroes they're said to contain as well. The only other heroes for which I still plan to purchase Venom boxes are regular Thor and Pure Elektra, and will be alternating between those and the Thanos boxes. And not just for the ol' gauntlet wielding titan himself, but also Spider-Girl, Spider-Woman, and Valkyrie...as well as a Mr. Fantastic 'Smartest Man In The World' card, the last one I need to complete my Reed card collection. king 
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
Invisible Woman wrote:
Yes, she is. Smile I got Emma about two or three boxes after I landed Venom...my plan with the boxes after I get the grand prize in them has been and still is to try to go after the retired heroes they're said to contain as well. The only other heroes for which I still plan to purchase Venom boxes are regular Thor and Pure Elektra, and will be alternating between those and the Thanos boxes. And not just for the ol' gauntlet wielding titan himself, but also Spider-Girl, Spider-Woman, and Valkyrie...as well as a Mr. Fantastic 'Smartest Man In The World' card, the last one I need to complete my Reed card collection. king   

Thanks and so it didn't take that long for you to get her then? Very Happy Yeah I'm trying to get the retired heroes, its not fair because most of my favourite heroes retired and also who have you gotten out of the spectacular summer box because I have had no luck at all Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 am

Invisible Woman wrote:

Thanks and so it didn't take that long for you to get her then? :DYeah I'm trying to get the retired heroes, its not fair because most of my favourite heroes retired and also who have you gotten out of the spectacular summer box because I have had no luck at all Crying or Very sad 
The summer box is supposed to contain all the retired heroes (at least according to the press release). I've gotten Spider-woman, Avenger's Thor, Wasp, FF Doctor Doom, and American Dream from them. However, that was after 24 tries. It was also before Gazillion boosted the odds for agents to get "signature heroes." I don't know if the chance was boosted to get regular heroes, and I've had enough of boxes for a while.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 am

MaskedHatJudge wrote:
The summer box is supposed to contain all the retired heroes (at least according to the press release). I've gotten Spider-woman, Avenger's Thor, Wasp, FF Doctor Doom, and American Dream from them. However, that was after 24 tries. It was also before Gazillion boosted the odds for agents to get "signature heroes." I don't know if the chance was boosted to get regular heroes, and I've had enough of boxes for a while.

Thanks for the information and you've been quite lucky with the summer box Laughing I think i am going to keep trying to get Emma Frost from the venom box and then try and get some of the retired heroes Smile 
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:27 am

I finally got Emma Frost!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 pm

No one, just got venom from the trivia not a huge fan of boxes
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Shadowlarvitar wrote:
Out of my 5 Thanos boxes I got:
8 Shadow potions
Speed Boosts
Damage Boosts
Deadpool Power Quest
Electra Quest (A 2011 Super Hero Squad medallion was also in this box Very Happy)
More xp potions, Emma badge, Mole Man mission, and Group Dance.
I'm on either box 9 or 10.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 am

Well, SHSO gave me a one time refund on my Thanos box i never got to see my loot from, and like a dummy i went an bought another Thanos box...and got more crap -_-
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm

I bought 12 more boxes yesterday. No Thanos, but I got two missions, two badges, card quests, and the usual potions.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Does anyone know which box Scarlet Witch is in. I think its the Titanium Man box but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
ksternal73

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 am

Do any of the boxes have Valkyrie as a playable character? Heard that the Summer Box has a chance, but that was just word of mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's in the box? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in the box?   What's in the box? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's in the box?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: SHSO Central :: General SHSO Talk-
Jump to: