SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Wanted

Go down 
+22
Rick911
Korye
Invisible Woman
pokelement
Fighting Raven
Fantastic Seeker Robin
Techno Girl
He-Man
Gotham_Lord
Miss Fantastic
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Stefadeth
the_key_24
LeoH
Mysterious
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
Shadowlarvitar
Duke Punishing Kraken
ThePlatypwner
Kerryee
Toxic
Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gotham_Lord

Gotham_Lord

Most Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Toxic wrote:
Mysterious wrote:
We will prob get Bishop when x-men days of future past comes out.

Sadly SHSO doesn't have the rights to him :\

If they manage to get the rights I hope they can get the rights to Namor too Very Happy

Apparently something regarding the rights to Beta Ray Bill have changed. While each character is a separate case, it does at least give some hope in the future for the other characters that got locked up in red tape.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:55 pm

There are so many characters that I want to see in this game, everything from heroes, to villains to alternate costumes.

Juggernaut tops my list of most wanted.

I do want more Deadpool content and I think that an X-Force Deadpool would be a great way to give us a more serious Deadpool who uses real guns in the game. Plus X-Force Deadpool could be a good way to let non Agent heroes experience Deadpool.

I'll admit it, Deadpool is the only reason why I signed up as an Agent.
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm

I'll resub for X-23.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Techno Girl wrote:
I'll resub for X-23.

X-23 would be an amazing addition, I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten her yet :\

Can't wait until we get a playable Sabretooth and Juggy (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Fantastic Seeker Robin

Fantastic Seeker Robin

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
Now there has been no mention of a SHSO version of Annihilus Human Torch being in the works. BUT if Marvel: Avengers Alliance can have that version of Johnny, then I'd REALLY love to see him come to SHSO and round out the FF incarnation of the Fantastic Four when they're finally officially in-game.
I second this! I'd get him in a heartbeat!! Oh and Johnny as Invisible Man the Herald of Galactus would be sweet. To round off my FF wish-list:

Former/Current members:
Medusa
Crystal
Sharon Ventura Ms. Marvel/She-Thing
Namorita
Miss Thing
Scott Lang Ant-Man
"Pineapple" Thing
Malice (though I don't know how she'd fit)

The 90's Fantastic Force:
Psi-Lord
Huntara
Vibraxas
Devlor

Future Foundation:
Alex Power
Dragon Man (so what if he's pacifist in the comics?!) Laughing 

Allies
Frankie Raye Human Torch
Lyja
Thundra
Kristoff Vernard
Impossible Man
Willie Lumpkin (he should be the one delivering on-screen messages to members) Smile 

Sidekicks:
H.E.R.B.I.E.
Puppy, Franklin's MIA Lockjaw-like pet

Non-FF fiery folk
Jim Hammond Human Torch
Toro
Tara
Human Torch 2099 from Brian Reed's Timestorm 2009-2099 (a half-Atlantean Torch)
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

Most Wanted - Page 2 Ssc_jawdrop4

Most Wanted - Page 2 Shappy_banana_100-100

Most Wanted - Page 2 Shappy_clap_100-105 Robin, THAT is a LIST!!! Most Wanted - Page 2 Shappy_clap_100-105

My personal favorites of all you cited...

Quote :
Former/Current members:
Medusa
Crystal
Sharon Ventura Ms. Marvel/She-Thing
Namorita
"Pineapple" Thing

Future Foundation:
Dragon Man (so what if he's pacifist in the comics?!) 😆

Allies:
Frankie Raye Human Torch
Thundra
Kristoff Vernard
Impossible Man
Willie Lumpkin (he should be the one delivering on-screen messages to members) Smile

Sidekicks:
H.E.R.B.I.E.
Puppy, Franklin's MIA Lockjaw-like pet

Non-FF fiery folk:
Jim Hammond Human Torch[/b]

I'm hoping that between her current FF ties and especially the Inhumans getting ready to have some spotlight on them in the Marvel Universe that maybe, MAYBE we'll see Medusa appear within the next few months or so. Crystal would be wonderful to see too. Really, any and all Inhuman representation is sorely needed in SHSO...

I have said a couple of times that Dragon Man would be an awesome idea alongside H.E.R.B.I.E. and Lockjaw/Puppy for a F4-ish sidekick. But playable Dragon Man would be quite interesting, and given his past, really would not be too out of place. While on a sidekick kick here, still really think there should be mini-Doombot zone tagalongs, especially now with Classic Doom's Hero-Up.

Speaking of Doom, my kingdom for Kristoff Vernard being in SHSO!! He and Nathaniel Richards are, if I really had to pick, my absolute favorite on/off appearing supporting characters in the history of the F4 franchise. If Doom 2099 were to ever be made SHSO playable, Kristoff would make a GREAT fourth character to round out the 'Council of Dooms' team-up bonus. king

And hey, if they can have Uatu as a 'just there' character, then I'd love to see Willie Lumpkin be utilized in a similar manner. Either that or as a herald of Galactus when and if the Big G ever gets his own mission... Very Happy

Most Wanted - Page 2 Earthlumpkinherald1

Last edited by Miss Fantastic on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum.)
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:16 am

I'd love it if Lizard became playable. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ThePlatypwner

ThePlatypwner

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 am

I think it's obvious...we NEED a playable Iron Fist! Rolling Eyes I mean, come on Gaz, since the FIRST meetup with the devs, people have been asking/requesting/whatever-ing for the ol' Danny Rand himself. He could be an awesome character to play as.

IRON FIST! IRON FIST! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:46 pm

We should also Get Ka-zar along with a Zabu as sidekick and a new zone: The Savage Land!
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:12 pm

LeoH wrote:
We should also Get Ka-zar along with a Zabu as sidekick and a new zone: The Savage Land!
That would be nice. Especially if we got Sauron as a boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:21 pm

Most Wanted - Page 2 2047608-hercules___superhero_squad_color_character_profile_pic

'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
the_key_24

the_key_24

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Maybe A-Bomb and Skaar from Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. or White Tiger and Iron Fist from Ultimate Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm

I have decided on the top 10 villains and heroes I want to see in the game.
Heroes:
1. Iron Fist
2. Agent Venom
3. Scarlet Spider(Kaine)
4. Doom 2099
5. Anti-Venom
6. Rocket Raccoon
7. Groot
8. Gamora
9. Cloak
10. Dagger

Villains:
1. Electro
2. Rhino
3. Vulture
4. Kraven
5. Mr. Sinister
6. Galactus
7. Ultimate Reed
8. Hobgoblin
9. Carnage
10. Shocker
Back to top Go down
Fighting Raven

Fighting Raven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Missions: Sinister Six, Apocolypse (with horsemen)

Heroes: More X-Men/Force/Factor/etc - too many to list.

Agent only: Dazzler, Venom, Coulson & other non-super agents

Villains: don't want anymore playable villains

Zones: more city areas with recognizable landmarks... Stark Tower, Oscorp etc

Features: more (purchaseable) unlockables for achievements rather than the contiguous challenges for free heroes. Purchasable skins/alt costumes at reduced price rather than entirely new heroes when not justifed by a different power set etc.

Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 am

Fighting Raven wrote:
Missions: Sinister Six, Apocolypse (with horsemen)

Heroes: More X-Men/Force/Factor/etc - too many to list.

Agent only: Dazzler, Venom, Coulson & other non-super agents

Villains: don't want anymore playable villains

Zones: more city areas with recognizable landmarks... Stark Tower, Oscorp etc

Features: more (purchaseable) unlockables for achievements rather than the contiguous challenges for free heroes. Purchasable skins/alt costumes at reduced price rather than entirely new heroes when not justifed by a different power set etc.

When you say Agent Only: Venom, do you want Agent Venom as agent only or do you want agents to be able to purchase Venom instead of having to get him from boxes? Also I think we could see a playable Coulson and possibly some other SHIELD agents when the show comes out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 am

I assumed she meant she wants Agent Venom as a subscription only hero. This would be different than Eddie Brock Venom who is in the box:

Most Wanted - Page 2 Tumblr_m93lqhZnfz1rsphr2o1_1280
Back to top Go down
Fighting Raven

Fighting Raven

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Toxic wrote:

When you say Agent Only: Venom, do you want Agent Venom as agent only or do you want agents to be able to purchase Venom instead of having to get him from boxes? Also I think we could see a playable Coulson and possibly some other SHIELD agents when the show comes out

I meant Agent Venom and Agent Dazzler as the next agent only heroes released, I wouldn't mind a non agent version of Dazzler though but preferably without roller skates and disco styling. Not sure what the situation for the rights is going to be for the show characters, Coulson may be a safe bet because he's established but any new characters could be a no go.
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:00 pm

I would like to see some new zones, new silver characters, more world events, maybe more noir characters and Anti-Venom ftw!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fantastic Seeker Robin

Fantastic Seeker Robin

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 am

I got my FF heroes list, now time for a few FF villains/missions:

Wizard. C'mon, he started the Frightful Four. About time he's made a boss with those wonder gloves.
Red Ghost. Maybe he can have his Super Apes pop up in the mission too.
Diablo. The game has potions but no appearance from the master of alchemy?
Mad Thinker. I want to see that weird hairdo of him done SHSO style. Laughing 
Puppet Master. He has minions galore with that magical radioactive clay of his.
Miracle Man. Mentallist/illusion expert.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Woman

Invisible Woman

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 am

Definitely more zones like the x-mansion and like a lot have people have said there needs to be more x-men as well. Also I would like to see Songbird and Dazzler as new heroes in the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:35 am

Sadly since Archangel isnt in his Xforce costume we probably won't be getting Fantomex anytime soon Sad

Still hoping for Juggernaut to round out the in-game brotherhood of evil mutants
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:37 pm

It would be awesome if we got Kraven, Electro, and Vulture so we could have all the original Sinister Six members in the game
Back to top Go down
Korye

Korye

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 am

More X-Men:
Dazzler
Jubilee
X-23
Fantomex
Spiral
Charles Xavier
Bishop (Why he's not in the game yet?)
Omega Sentinel
Banshee
Magik
Shatterstar
Polaris
Morph (From the animated series)
Pete Wisdom

Villians:
Silver Samurai
Avalanche
Blob
Pyro (From the X2 movie)
Sebastian Shaw
Thunderbird
Calisto
Omega Red
Viper
Toad
Mister Sinister
Back to top Go down
http://fantasmasdepacman.wordpress.com
Rick911

Rick911

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm

I really want Juggernaut, Loki, and Enchantress as playable villains. Those are my top 3.

Xavier would be cool, since I tried to redesign my HQ as the X-Mansion for the supposed "X-Men Extravaganza" (or whatever it was called) that we were supposed to get. Remember how the X-Men sale was supposed to kick that off? And what did we get? A Phoenix bundle. That was it...

Otherwise, X-23, X-51/Machine Man, and Sif are on my want list.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:55 pm

Hopefully Lizard is one of the next playable villains. Out of a box though Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHSO Community Hub Forums :: SHSO Central :: General SHSO Talk-
Jump to: