SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: FAQ

Go down 
+2
Bipolarbear
AstralNader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AstralNader

AstralNader

Tournament of Champions: FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Questions that I get asked repeatedly will go here.

"Can we put multiple heroes in the application just in case one of them is already taken?"

Yes, you may. Once the tourney gets to halfway mark in the application period I will post a list of available heroes.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:44 am

I know you have to respond to challenges in 2 days, but how long can you wait to play them?
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
I know you have to respond to challenges in 2 days, but how long can you wait to play them?
You have 2 days to reply to the challenge, then another 2 days to complete it.
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:20 pm

Where's the list of folks up for a challenge, along with their hero of choice?
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
Where's the list of folks up for a challenge, along with their hero of choice?

The list is on the application thread. When I get home i'll move it to the challenges thread.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Bipolarbear wrote:
You have 2 days to reply to the challenge, then another 2 days to complete it.
So if my friends got challenged midnight today, I have till midnight on the fifth to play, right? But what if we can't work out a date, and its nobodies fault in paticular? Who gets eliminated?
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Example Time: I challenged someone today at 2 PM CST. That person has until September 3rd 2 PM CST to respond or he forfeits the match and the challenger wins. if the person I challenged responds at 4 PM CST of the same day, then he has until September 3rd 4 PM CST to play the challenge or he is forfeiting the match over to the challenger.

Hopefully that makes sense, I am trying to crack down on No-Shows and prevent the tourney from running for weeks and weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

When you say boosts are illegal, are they the ones in the actual missions or the one you purchase in the shop?
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 pm

The boosts from the shop.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:24 am

Thanks for the clarification on that, I was actually avoiding the boosts in the missions thinking those were the illegal ones.

--

If I had lost, there would have been no need for a redo, this is all in good fun. Very Happy 

And yes, our match was very close. It was a good one between two big dudes. Smile

Last edited by He-Man on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:39 am

He-Man wrote:
Thanks for the clarification on that, I was actually avoiding the boosts in the missions thinking those were the illegal ones.

Sorry about the confusion. If you lost via not getting the boosts in the mission then I would've given you a redo since I didn't exactly clarify.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 am

He-Man wrote:
AstralNader wrote:
He-Man wrote:
Sorry about the confusion. If you lost via not getting the boosts in the mission then I would've given you a redo since I didn't exactly clarify.
And it was a close one too, and I forgot to tell you good game!
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 am

I noticed a few guys were whopping bad guys faster then the wiki said the can (not pointing fingers). How can I tell if the other person is cheating, because I probably could have won at least one if I knew the other person was cheating.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

Bipolarbear wrote:
I noticed a few guys were whopping bad guys faster then the wiki said the can (not pointing fingers). How can I tell if the other person is cheating, because I probably could have won at least one if I knew the other person was cheating.
If their supers are higher than the wiki ie. Power 1, 2, 3 & Heroup. Then they most likely have a badge. Its only if their normal combo is higher than the wiki then they probably are using damage boosts. For example I love Astonishing Cyclops but when i found out someone else was using him (btw whoever used him and lost...) I had to buy a badge for Titanium Man to give me the edge. If they are cheating, I suggest a screenshot with them doing their combo shall suffice and Astral will probably ban them from the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm

ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANYMORE ABOUT THE TIME CONCERNS

You have 48 hours to accept the challenge, once you accept it you have another 48 to do the challenge. If the challenger or challenged does not make an effort to arrange a time and the mission is not completed in the specified time frame that player will be disqualified

Simplified: Once you accept the challenge you then have another 2 days to do the battle you DO NOT have 4 days total unless you accept the challenge at the exact 2 day mark after you were challenged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: FAQ   Tournament of Champions: FAQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: FAQ
Page 1 of 1