SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel Heroes Supergroup

Go down 
+3
Shadowlarvitar
Techno Girl
Juggler Emperor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

Marvel Heroes Supergroup Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:42 pm

We will be organizing a Supergroup (guild) in Marvel Heroes based out of this forum. I need ideas for a name. If we want to retain our connection to SHSO we could go with "Squaddies" or something, otherwise I'm wide open for ideas.
Juggler Emperor
Marvel Heroes - badsaj
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm up for this but I thought you were a True Believer?

MH name - makinaz
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Sounds like a great idea.
MH name- electrolizard
Back to top Go down
Stefadeth

Stefadeth

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 am

Cool idea. I think "Squaddies" is a cool guild name.
My Marvel Heroes name: Stefadeth
Back to top Go down
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Techno Girl wrote:
I'm up for this but I thought you were a True Believer?

MH name - makinaz

I joined the True Believers during the beta testing just to see what a supergroup (guild) was like, but I haven't rejoined since the game went live. I have already purchased the supergroup token, so it's just a matter of deciding on a name, recruiting members, and deciding who will be officers. The founder and officers can all invite into the group.
Back to top Go down
Kerryee

Kerryee

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

I think Squaddies fits well. Retaining our roots, so to speak, lol.

I'm Kerryee on there as well.
Back to top Go down
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Ok, SQUADDIES it is. I'm out of town next week, but when I get back we'll start putting this Supergroup together.  Everyone interested in joining just leave a post here letting me know your Marvel Heroes name. I think both inviter and invitee have to be on at the same time, so if I can't synch up with everyone the first week or so, we'll have to arrange times.

Also if you want to be an officer of the group post that you are interested, along with a brief description of why you think you would make a good Supergroup officer.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Gotham_Lord

Gotham_Lord

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Considered trying to give the game another try, given my disappointment from the original beta. However the stupid new launcher refuses to download correctly for me and keeps getting hung up around 30%. Anyone have any suggestions outside of having to make a Steam account and downloading it through that ?
Back to top Go down
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Gotham_Lord wrote:
Considered trying to give the game another try, given my disappointment from the original beta. However the stupid new launcher refuses to download correctly for me and keeps getting hung up around 30%.  Anyone have any suggestions outside of having to make a Steam account and downloading it through that ?

Wish I could help. It loaded seamlessly for me, although it took about 2 hours. The only thing I can suggest is send a ticket to support, or check out the technical support forum on the Marvel Heroes site.
Back to top Go down
Rick911

Rick911

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:27 pm

I would love to join this supergroup, although I won't be online much until I get a new computer. Even though I'm about three weeks late to the party..
Back to top Go down
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 pm

You're not really late, because we haven't really done anything yet. I've created the supergroup, but so far that's it. This forum hasn't really cranked up with the volume of players I was hoping for, yet. I'll try and remember to go looking for the few that have expressed interest so far, and at least get the inviting started.
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

You guys should come over to the Cbox. I never see you around any more Juggler! I'm usually there, and you could probably get Shadowlarvitar to pop on for an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Supergroup   Marvel Heroes Supergroup Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Heroes Supergroup
Page 1 of 1