SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eaglemoss Hero Figurines

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adventuring Tranquil Fang

Eaglemoss Hero Figurines Empty
PostSubject: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Anyone collect these lead figures? I started a few months ago, but Eaglemoss has discontinued both the Marvel and DC collections. So these may become hard to find.

Classic Marvel collections
http://atlansoft.com/marvel/

Click DC icon on the left to see the DC figurines.
I like these because their like Mini Statues, about 4" in height. Just like to collect my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm

I don't have any Eaglemoss yet, but am interested in their Fantastic Four figures, and have been tracking them on/off on eBay. The detail on them is not only awesome, but I also like how they come with a publication detailing the background and facts for each character. If I end up missing out on the complete F4, as I do with any and all collectibles where I can't get/afford all four members, I plan to go after Mr. Fantastic (and maybe hopefully Dr. Doom too to represent their being my favorite Marvel Universe hero/villain rivalry).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
I don't have any Eaglemoss yet, but am interested in their Fantastic Four figures, and have been tracking them on/off on eBay. The detail on them is not only awesome, but I also like how they come with a publication detailing the background and facts for each character. If I end up missing out on the complete F4, as I do with any and all collectibles where I can't get/afford all four members, I plan to go after Mr. Fantastic (and maybe hopefully Dr. Doom too to represent their being my favorite Marvel Universe hero/villain rivalry).
This place has the Human Torch, Silver Surfer and Mr Fantastic at reasonable prices...
http://www.popculturezone.com/all-other-marvel-eaglemoss-figures/

This Site has Dr. Doom...

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?tid=21905227&mingr=0

As for Thing and Invisible Girl, you might have to do Ebay.

Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:29 am

Are these the kind you have to paint yourself?
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:36 am

These look neat. I might get a Deadpool one sometime
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

chariset wrote:
Are these the kind you have to paint yourself?
No, they already come painted. What sets Eaglemoss apart from other figures is that they each come with a info-book/magazine detailing the history of the character(s) you choose to get.

If there is a series of figures to paint, I'd love to know what brand that is...that does appeal to my inner artist. Cool

You'll be quite delighted to know that an Eaglemoss Dr. Strange figure does exist: http://www.heroesassemble.com/classic-marvel-figurine-collection-040-doctor-dr-strange-eaglemoss-publications-9707-p.asp.
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 pm

These are decent. I was skeptical on these being priced at $13+ until I heard they were hand painted. Most of them are well done, it's difficult to put a high amount of detail into a 1/32 scale. I personally wouldn't feel I was getting full value out of these without a little extra, but the bonus book is a pretty nice touch to go with them.

If anyone is looking for a trusted seller for these I would check http://www.bigbadtoystore.com
I collect/import figures from Japan almost monthly, but whenever I miss something from over there I pick it up from BBTS -- fast, reliable, well packaged shipping from them.

Just don't buy their Ms. Marvel eaglemoss, I have it in cart for my next order. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm

I have Dr. Strange in my collection. Could not find him anywhere here in the US. Had to get on Ebay and get him from the UK. When he came his cowl was bent and had a few fingers bent.
That's the bad thing about lead figures, lead is fragile and sometimes the figures come broken. I recently bought Taskmaster off ebay and his sword was broken. Seller refunded me a small amount and would not take it back since all sales were final. So now I have to try to fix his broken sword.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Hero Figurines   Eaglemoss Hero Figurines Empty

Back to top Go down

Eaglemoss Hero Figurines
Page 1 of 1