SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chariset

chariset

Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus   Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:24 pm

The Phoenix still waits to be impressed.  Week 3 (October 7-13) is here!

Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus 2morr84

For Week 3, the Phoenix wants to know what you can do with a taste of REAL power.  Can you handle the fury of a thousand exploding suns?

Using SENTRY, each applicant will complete a run of OCK IT TO ME. Meet up with a judge in CBox to run your mission. My judges are under orders to watch your progress and report back to me the following things...

Your KO score.
Your Combo score.
How often you were KO'd.

Your final score will be KO score + Combo score, with a 1000 point penalty for every time you are KO'd. 

BUT WAIT, THERE'S A TWIST.
Because the Phoenix wants to see your skill and heart more than your power, you will take a 100-POINT PENALTY every time you use your HU.  You know, the thousand-exploding-suns-S-on-the-ground thing?  That. Use it if you need to, but count the cost.

Judges, you are to keep track of how often the players use their HU and report that number to me as well.

At the end of the week the points will be tallied, and the 8 highest scorers will go on to the next round. The bottom 7 will have failed to demonstrate sufficient heart and will be dropped. 

You have a week to complete your mission. Failure to play the mission within the allotted week will result in a score of 0.

Because Sentry has a badge, scores will be set to a handicap system.
Tier 1: Hero with badge levels 17-20 – Score as it stands
Tier 2: Hero with badge levels 12-16 – Score plus 3%
Tier 3: Hero Level 1-11 – Score plus 4%

You are allowed to use in-mission boosts (you know, the things you get from the barrels), but Strength/Speed/Armor potions are not allowed.

Now go, my children! Find a judge here: http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/ and show your heart. The Phoenix is watching.

Eligible contestants:
Volcanic Torch Manatee
Smashing Clown Juggler
Masked Frost Builder
Radioactive Blade Enchanter
Toxic Iron Cat
Prince Philosopher Herald
Void Mechanical Lion
Storm Builder
Surefooted Sentry
Astral Tornado Mariner
Steel Autumn Machine
Kingdom Sloth Crusader
Winter Wraith
Tyrannical Despairing Quail
Enraged Shield Hunter

Judging corps:
Winter Wraith (CBOX: Tina)
Astral Tornado Mariner (CBOX: Dark AstralNader)
Steel Autumn Machine (CBOX: Shadowlarvitar)
Volcanic Torch Manatee (CBOX: Volcanic Torch Manatee)
Masked Frost Builder (CBOX Masked Frost Builder or Pie Guy)
Cunning Omega Lady (CBOX Kerryee)
Enraged Shield Hunter (CBOX: Enraged Shield Hunter/Leo)
Astounding Super Bird (CBOX Astounding Super Bird)
Back to top Go down

Week 3 -- Sentry vs. Doctor Octopus
Page 1 of 1