SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstralNader

AstralNader

Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!) Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!)   Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!) EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!) 5xs7
"Apocalypse has plucked all the heroes and villains out of Super Hero City. He is now putting them against each other to see who shall be his 5 Champions!"

Hello, everyone. Here are the rules for the tourney and please read them fully before going on to the Application Thread which will have the instructions to sign up for the tourney.

1: When the tourney starts. Everyone will be able to challenge anyone, in order to initiate a challenge you must post who you are challenging in the "Tournament of Champions Challenges" thread. You may not decline a challenge and you must respond to the challenger within two days or you will be Disqualified.

2:When choosing a hero make sure you actually own the Hero. You will be Disqualified if you do not own the hero when the tourney starts. (I.E. You pick a SHIELD hero and your membership runs out and you can't play as the said hero.)

3: Challenged players will be able to pick whatever mission they want as long as it is not a Crisis Mission.

4a: There will be no Judges for the tourney so either you or the player you challenged must screenshot the final scores (NOT THE MEDAL ONLY THE SCORES). A win/lose will only be verified if you post the screenshot in the "Tournament of Champions: Verified Wins/Loses".

4b: A winner will be declared when the two player who fight post the KO/Combo Scores of their Mission. The person with the higher score will be declared the winner of the fight and allowed to challenge another person. The person who had the lower score will be eliminated

4c: If by some magical reason that the laws of physics allowed one person to win KO and the other win Combo. The mission will be Redone to confirm a winner.

5: You may not use any Mission boosts during a match and if you are caught using them you will be immediately disqualified

6: You may not trade your selected hero with anyone. The day before the tourney officially starts will have a chance for everyone to pick a different non-picked hero.

So you made it through my walls of text. You now get to see what the prize is! The 5 players that are left standing will receive special unique titles that no one else will have! What's the name of the title you ask? The 5 winners will receive "The Champion" as a title!
Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions Rules (READ ME FIRST!)
Page 1 of 1