SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sales and store discussion

Go down 
+6
Derwipok
Toxic
Kerryee
Stefadeth
LeoH
Wailing Crusader Gargoyle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sales and store discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

Avenging Wolverine on sale today - 480 gold
Remember if you bought Classic yesterday that Avenging is an EXACT repaint, so unless you are a rabid Wolvie fan you should be happy with one at a time.

No one will be surprised to see the infamous Samurai Wolverine on sale tomorrow.

Really hoping to see Spider-Woman on sale before this all ends...
Back to top Go down
LeoH

LeoH

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 am

It makes sense that they put the Wolverines in sale,since the movie is out
Back to top Go down
Stefadeth

Stefadeth

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:36 am

All those Wolverine character sales have to do with the new Wolverine movie now playing in cinemas, so I think it is a logical (promotional) sales choice.
I also think it´s a cool way to binge on Wolverine toons, for those who want to collect all the characters (like me), or are a Wolverine fan (also me).

I personally hope that Pure Elektra will come on sale. That´s the only retired hero that has eluded me.
Back to top Go down
Kerryee

Kerryee

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:49 pm

You're not the only one I've heard say that.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Shame that I didn't have enough for Classic or Avenging wolvie. Low on gold since the Doom bundle Sad
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 am

Samurai Wolverine on sale today as expected.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 am

Made an exception to my 'no current heroes, just retired' rule for this sale, and snatched up Samurai Wolvie. Figured if all I'm going to do is zone leveling-up (token gathering and Troublebot hunting) and the occasional Wolvie challenge help-out, then why not get Sammy as 'cheap' as possible?

Although, admittingly, having just gotten my monthly 500 gold did help with the decision. WinkVery Happy
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 am

Ghost Rider on sale today.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Derwipok wrote:
Ghost Rider on sale today.

Drats I'm a couple hundred gold short. Oh well saving for Mystique anyway
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 am

Magneto on sale today. Doom is out of the shop just when I wanted to buy him Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Also worthy of note with regular Doom gone from the store: the Doom Bundle is STILL available in the "Goodies" section.
Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 am

Toxic wrote:
Oh well saving for Mystique anyway
Mystique is on the way? Is that soon, do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:57 am

After a month of sales, the start screen now once again is back to "Check out our heroes"... at least for the moment.

Mystique is promised very soon... she was prominently featured in the last email from Gazillion.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
MaskedHatJudge

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 pm

OMG! Seriously? That is sooooo amazing! I hope to heck she doesn't come in a box!
Back to top Go down
Kerryee

Kerryee

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 pm

MaskedHatJudge wrote:
OMG!  Seriously?  That is sooooo amazing!  I hope to heck she doesn't come in a box!

lol, I second this wish.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Mystique is 900 gold. Nightcrawler's badge was also added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Mystique and Nightcrawler "Mysterious Mutants" bundle... both heroes and their badges for 1700 gold

Savings of 200 gold vs. buying all of this stuff individually... I already have Nightcrawler so I think I'm out of luck on this one.

I'd be curious to know how this bundle sells in comparison to Doom's which features hard-to-get characters. Mystique doesn't seem to be a limited time offering (huzzah!)

It would be nice if you could get bundles at discounted prices if you already have one or two of the featured items.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:41 am

Wailing Crusader Gargoyle wrote:
Mystique and Nightcrawler "Mysterious Mutants" bundle... both heroes and their badges for 1700 gold.

May just have to go for that pretty soon. Makes me quite glad I've yet to purchase Nightcrawler. Certainly will take 200 gold saved over no gold saved at all.

As I said in chat yesterday, I will be pulling for the release of a Future Foundation bundle (FF Reed, FF Sue, and FF Ben) within the next few months or hopefully even sooner. C'mon Gaz, please, PLEASE make it (especially the sooner part Wink) happen!
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Today's update included the Thanos box and Thanos' badge. Sad
Some good news though is that we can get badges and sidekicks from this box. Also we can keep our Agents Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Big changes to mission prices!
Super-Sized and Magnetized, Claw and Disorder, Repellent Bugs, and Unstoppa-Skrull are 100 silver.
EVERYTHING ELSE is 200 gold, including many missions that had been available for silver.

I wonder why the change?
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 am

Those four missions are notably popular for being easy to level on, just something I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am

Storm, Rogue, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Ice-Man, Havok, Emma Frost, Avenging Rogue and Astonishing Cyclops are on sale.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Mysterio is Agents only and costs 900 gold. His badge is 200 gold. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 pm

I wonder who we are going to see released this week Shocked 

Looks like Archangel has the most code but it wouldn't surprise me if we don't get any hero this week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sales and store discussion   Sales and store discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Sales and store discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next