SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread   Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:03 pm

SHSO has one so why not Heroes as well?
For the next 10 days the "chase" costumes are available in the store for gs or you can use 600 splinters on one.
I'm considering getting Hawkeye's Ronin costume. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Techno Girl

Techno Girl

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread   Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:32 am

I'm thinking about buying White Phoenix but as with all of her costumes there is no point. Since most of us spend all our time in Phoenix mode costumes are just for stats.. Sad

Going to keep "Chasing" Ms Marvel's. Would rather buy her new Warbird attire. I got her Captain Marvel costume to drop just today.. hoping to get the chase or Binary soon.
Back to top Go down
Juggler Emperor

Juggler Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread   Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:21 pm

When it comes to costumes I have been a victim of really bad RNG. I've been playing since day1 and I have had a total of 1 costume drop. I got the Hawkeye Modern costume about 2 or 3 weeks into the game and not a single one since. For the last couple of weeks I've been running with at least +20% SIF, for a while as much as +40%, but no joy. I've gotten lots of artifacts and cores, a few retcons, unstable particles, and matrices of unbinding, and the few Fortune cards I've gotten were mostly boosts. I bought The Thing's incognito costume when they had the chase sale, just because that hat and coat look cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread   Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Heroes Shop/Sale Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1