SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Challenges

Go down 
+21
GDoom
Xapto
Mysteria
Derwipok
Rubs95
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Emporer Mist Breaker
Bipolarbear
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Miss Fantastic
He-Man
the_key_24
chariset
Toxic
Shadowlarvitar
Winter Wraith
Volcanic Torch Manatee
AstralNader
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AstralNader

AstralNader

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:35 pm

He-Man wrote:
Well I tried a couple of times to contact my opponent after he accepted my challenge but haven't gotten a single reply. So I guess Spectacular Super Chef is eliminated at this point? If so, Indescribable Count Watcher is open for challenges.
He has been timed out.
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 pm

I, Winter Wraith, challenge Invisible Pepper Giraffe to the mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 pm

I, the Indescribable Count Watcher, challenge Kingdom Sloth Crusader to a mission of their choice.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Martian Archer

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I see that I "timed out after challenging Invisible Pepper Giraffe."

I'm okay with that, but it don't agree that it's accurate. IPG only sent me a couple of messages through this forum. I can't respond to private messages in this forum because I don't have enough posts yet. And then he never responded to me when I contacted him via his preferred method, facebook.

Honestly, I'd say both of us made an honest attempt at setting up a match but it just didn't happen... why am I the one that gets eliminated then? It's not like efforts weren't made by both sides.

I'm not asking to be reinstated - I really don't care... but the 2 day window is ridiculously narrow, especially when trying to set up a match from the US to Israel...

Just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 am

Invisible Martian Archer wrote:
I see that I "timed out after challenging Invisible Pepper Giraffe."

I'm okay with that, but it don't agree that it's accurate. IPG only sent me a couple of messages through this forum. I can't respond to private messages in this forum because I don't have enough posts yet. And then he never responded to me when I contacted him via his preferred method, facebook.

Honestly, I'd say both of us made an honest attempt at setting up a match but it just didn't happen... why am I the one that gets eliminated then? It's not like efforts weren't made by both sides.

I'm not asking to be reinstated - I really don't care... but the 2 day window is ridiculously narrow, especially when trying to set up a match from the US to Israel...

Just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Since there was the PM problem I have decided with my two assistants opinions that the challenge shall be Nulled and you are back in the tourney. If you cannot PM then I would suggest using this thread as a way of communicating with your next challenges.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Invisible Pepper Giraffe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 am

Winter Wraith wrote:
I, Winter Wraith, challenge Invisible Pepper Giraffe to the mission of his choice.
I, Invisible Peppe Giraffe accept the challenge.
"Brace yourself, Winter Wraith is coming." Smile
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 pm

He-Man wrote:
I, the Indescribable Count Watcher, challenge Kingdom Sloth Crusader to a mission of their choice.
I accept.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Settled that and I can be challenged again.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:59 pm

I, Astral Tornado Mariner. Challenge Invisible Martian Archer to the mission of his choosing.
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm

I have completed by challenge and am ready to battle once again.

I, Winter Wraith, challenge Skimming Magnificent Admiral to the mission of his/her choice.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Winter Wraith wrote:
I have completed by challenge and am ready to battle once again.

I, Winter Wraith, challenge Skimming Magnificent Admiral to the mission of his/her choice.
I accept your challenge on behalf of my friend.
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:30 pm

I have completed my challenge successfully and am now open to challenge or be challenged. Smile
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I, Winter Wraith, challenge Toxic Iron Cat to the mission of his choice!
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Polite Claw Watcher and Radioactive Blade Enchanter, you two have one day starting from when i post this to complete your challenge or make your presence known here to prevent a Dual Time Out. Everyone else has one week to complete enough challenges to leave 5 players alive so I can declare winners.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Winter Wraith wrote:
I, Winter Wraith, challenge Toxic Iron Cat to the mission of his choice!
I accept your challenge, our battle will commence...EVENTUALLY!
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:39 am

I am open to challenges again
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm

I, Void Mechanical Lion challenge Masked Frost Builder to a mission of his choice.
Sorry Dude, but one of us has to go.
Back to top Go down
Pie Guy

Pie Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Radioactive Blade Enchanter, I am Masked Frost Builder and I challenge you to a Duel.
Back to top Go down
Pie Guy

Pie Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Pie Guy wrote:
Radioactive Blade Enchanter, I am Masked Frost Builder and I challenge you to a Duel.

Never mind this, because apparently I was challenged before I sent this and it didnt show up. Alright, go to Cbox to set up our Fight
Back to top Go down
Pie Guy

Pie Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Void Mechanical Lion has won. I'm not one to hold grudges, but I will hate you forever and ever Wink 
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Fun Game, I Void Mechanical Lion is open to challenges.
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 am

Check it!

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 Screen14
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:06 pm

custer99 wrote:
Check it!

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 Screen14
Waiting for my PM to Mysteria/Angela herself before I do anything.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:41 pm

I just received confirmation about that PM from Mysteria and now that it's official... The Tourney is over! I'd like to thank you all for participating and maybe someday there will be a second one.

Here are the players who are receiving "The Champion" as a title:

Radioactive Blade Enchanter
Toxic Iron Cat
Steel Autumn Machine
Kingdom Sloth Crusader
Void Mechanical Lion
Astral Tornado Mariner

Once again I thank you all for participating and playing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 pm

Thanks for hosting Nader, great idea for a tourney and it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Challenges
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next