SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Challenges

Go down 
+21
GDoom
Xapto
Mysteria
Derwipok
Rubs95
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Emporer Mist Breaker
Bipolarbear
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Miss Fantastic
He-Man
the_key_24
chariset
Toxic
Shadowlarvitar
Winter Wraith
Volcanic Torch Manatee
AstralNader
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rubs95

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:42 pm

I, Void Mechanical Lion challenge Squire Polite Crusader to the mission of his/her choosing
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Rubs95 wrote:
I, Void Mechanical Lion challenge Squire Polite Crusader to the mission of his/her choosing
I accept your challenge.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Sweet, let me know roughly what time they come online
Back to top Go down
Pie Guy

Pie Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:13 am

Wailing Crusader Gargoyle, I, Masked Frost Builder, challenge thee to a mission of your choice. May the best winner win!
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:34 am

I have finished my challenge and am now open again to challenge or be challenged.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Miss Fantastic wrote:
I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Mister Robot Giraffe in the mission of his choosing!
It has been over 48 hours, and there has been no response to the challenge from Mister Robot Giraffe.

Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:55 pm

I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Kingdom Sloth Crusader in the mission of his choosing!
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:04 pm

I, Steel Autumn Machine, challenge Smashing Clown Juggler to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
Rubs95

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
Rubs95 wrote:
I accept your challenge.
Your friend hasn't been on the whole day, in roughly hourly intervals i tried to invite him as a friend but he was offline. That's roughly one day gone so you have approximately one day to complete it. Talk to your friend soon. The idea of accepting the challenge for your friend is kinda flawed but I shall do the same tomorrow. About 24 hours left bro.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 am

Rubs95 wrote:
Bipolarbear wrote:
Rubs95 wrote:
I accept your challenge.
Your friend hasn't been on the whole day, in roughly hourly intervals i tried to invite him as a friend but he was offline. That's roughly one day gone so you have approximately one day to complete it. Talk to your friend soon. The idea of accepting the challenge for your friend is kinda flawed but I shall do the same tomorrow. About 24 hours left bro.

Dude! Its two days to answer, plus two extra to play! Don't worry, I will make sure we get a time by Monday.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 am

Bipolarbear wrote:
I, Polite Claw Watcher, challenge Irritating Industrious Worm to a mission of his choice.
It has been too long.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:18 am

It goes like this: 48 hours to acknowledge you have been challenged. Then after you make contact. You are given 48 hours after that point.
Back to top Go down
He-Man

He-Man

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:24 am

It has been over 48 hours since Spectacular Super Chef has accepted my challenge. I haven't heard back from him since. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 am

Squire Quasar Lion Defeated. I now Challenge Polite Claw watcher.
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:11 am

I would post the pics but we are leaving for church.
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 am

Ahhh! Too much rush! Squad name radioactive blade enchanter.
Back to top Go down
Emporer Mist Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
Emperor Mist Breaker (Iron Man MKII) challenges Baron Protector Gremlin (Invisible Woman) to a mission of his/her choice.  I'll PM BiPolarBear.
OK, that was Tuesday at nearly 11pm EST. It's now Sunday at noon EST. I had some tough availability Thursday/Friday, but I've given some clear times that I was available to no response. Not sure what to do here...
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Now I, Radioactive Blade Enchanter, officially challenge Polite Claw Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Emperor Mist Breaker (Iron Man MKII) challenges Baron Protector Gremlin (Invisible Woman) to a mission of his/her choice.  I'll PM BiPolarBear.
OK, that was Tuesday at nearly 11pm EST.  It's now Sunday at noon EST.  I had some tough availability Thursday/Friday, but I've given some clear times that I was available to no response.  Not sure what to do here...
I'm really sorry! The times I could have my friend over were Thursday and Friday! don't worry to my four people who challenged my friends! I can for sure have my friends over tommorow. I may get with a few of you today if I can.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:52 pm

custer99 wrote:
Now I, Radioactive Blade Enchanter, officially challenge Polite Claw Watcher.
I accept your challenge on behalf of my friend.

Last edited by Bipolarbear on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm

OK, that was Tuesday at nearly 11pm EST.  It's now Sunday at noon EST.  I had some tough availability Thursday/Friday, but I've given some clear times that I was available to no response.  Not sure what to do here...
Since you had no response and it's been over 48 hours. The person you challenged has been Timed Out
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:11 pm

AstralNader wrote:
Since you had no response and it's been over 48 hours. The person you challenged has been Timed Out
I protest. My messaging history was me asking on the 7th what time can you play today with no reply.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
AstralNader wrote:
I protest. My messaging history was me asking on the 7th what time can you play today with no reply.
Please screenshot this so I can see.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 Screen14

We were planning to finish today.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:17 pm

I have also messaged the other three challengers with no reply today, but I am not saying it is their fault we haven't got a time yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Challenges
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next