SHSO Community Hub Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SHSO Hub  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Champions: Challenges

Go down 
+21
GDoom
Xapto
Mysteria
Derwipok
Rubs95
Solstace Tank Smasher
pokelement
LeoH
ThePlatypwner
Emporer Mist Breaker
Bipolarbear
Invisible Pepper Giraffe
Miss Fantastic
He-Man
the_key_24
chariset
Toxic
Shadowlarvitar
Winter Wraith
Volcanic Torch Manatee
AstralNader
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mysteria

Mysteria

Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:34 pm

I Irrelevant Earthen Sparrow, challenge Toxic Iron Cat to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Derwipok wrote:
I, Kingdom Sloth Crusader, challenge Adventuring Bionic Adventurer.
I accept your challenge.
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: RE: Challange   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Bipolarbear wrote:
pokelement wrote:
I, Tunneling Rover Acrobat challenge Shocking Mad Duck Acrobat to a mission of his/her choice.
Emporer Mist Breaker wrote:
Emperor Mist Breaker (Iron Man MKII) challenges Baron Protector Gremlin (Invisible Woman) to a mission of his/her choice.  I'll PM BiPolarBear.
I accept these challenges.
When can he/she come on shso, i can be available after 3:20 pm est, please pm as soon as you receive this message.
Back to top Go down
Xapto

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I Surefooted Sentry challenge Pokelement to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
pokelement

pokelement

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Xapto wrote:
I Surefooted Sentry challenge Pokelement to a mission of his choice.
Can't already doing a challenge, sorry
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Mysteria wrote:
I Irrelevant Earthen Sparrow, challenge Toxic Iron Cat to a mission of his choice.
I accept your challenge! Once I think of a mission I will let you know on cbox Smile
Back to top Go down
Xapto

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:54 pm

I surefooted Sentry AstralNader to a missions of his/her choice.If he/she is available.
Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:09 pm

chariset wrote:
I, Astounding Super Bird, have won my challenge.

I now challenge World Iron Prince to a mission of his or her choosing.
It has been over 48 hours since I issued my challenge to World Iron Prince. He has not responded.
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Xapto wrote:
I surefooted Sentry AstralNader to a missions of his/her choice.If he/she is available.
Accepted. Meet on Cbox so we can do mission.
Back to top Go down
Miss Fantastic

Miss Fantastic

Location : The Baxter Building (The 34th story, to be precise.)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 am

I, Plastic Fantastic Fungus, challenge Mister Robot Giraffe in the mission of his choosing!
Back to top Go down
AstralNader

AstralNader

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 am

AstralNader wrote:
Xapto wrote:
Accepted. Meet on Cbox so we can do mission.
Surefooted Sentry has been slain. Opened back up for more challenges.
Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:49 am

I, Astounding Super Bird, challenge Seeing Earthen Hunter to a mission of his choice.
Back to top Go down
Derwipok

Derwipok

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Derwipok wrote:
I, Kingdom Sloth Crusader, challenge Adventuring Bionic Adventurer.
Settled and I can be challenged again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowlarvitar

Shadowlarvitar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Shadowlarvitar wrote:
I, Steel Autumn Machine, challenge Strange Furious Knight to a mission of his choice.
He has been defeated.
Back to top Go down
GDoom

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 pm

He-Man wrote:
In the name of my love, the Mistress Death, I, the Indescribable Count Watcher challenge the Spectacular Super Chef.  
I, Spectacular Super Chef accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Martian Archer

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:31 pm

I kept waiting to be challenged... but I don't believe I have been... perhaps been invisible isn't so bad! This tourney isn't big enough for two invisible folks, however! I believe Invisible Pepper Giraffe is available to be challenged.

Invisible Martian Archer challenges Invisible Pepper Giraffe! I await your response.
Back to top Go down
Invisible Pepper Giraffe

Invisible Pepper Giraffe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 am

Invisible Martian Archer wrote:
I kept waiting to be challenged... but I don't believe I have been... perhaps been invisible isn't so bad! This tourney isn't big enough for two invisible folks, however! I believe Invisible Pepper Giraffe is available to be challenged.

Invisible Martian Archer challenges Invisible Pepper Giraffe! I await your response.
I, Invisible Pepper Giraffe, accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:37 am

I, Astounding Super Bird, challenge Radioactive Blade Enchanter to the mission of his or her choice! You have 48 hours from this posting to respond.

(I'd PM you, but you don't have enough posts to send or receive PMs)
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:38 am

Oh yeah, Bipolarbear emailed me, and apparently he or she didn't know you had to post your challenges here, so i'm already taken. It was late and he/ she said they would post the challenge in the morning. We already have a time set up for today.
Back to top Go down
Bipolarbear

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:43 am

I'm sorry, I should have posted this yesterday, but which friend challenged you? (I gave all my friends my username so they could log in too)
Back to top Go down
custer99

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am

His/her squad name was Squire Quasar Lion (Hope Summers).
Back to top Go down
chariset

chariset

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Okay. Then I challenge Skimming Magnificent Admiral to a mission of his or her choosing.
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Winter Wraith wrote:
I, Winter Wraith, have victoriously completed my challenge.

I now challenge Lieutenant Ghost Avenger to the mission of his/her choosing.
It has been over 48 hours since this challenge and no response from Lieutenant Ghost Avenger.
Back to top Go down
Winter Wraith

Winter Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:24 pm

I, Winter Wraith, challenge Volcanic Torch Manatee in the mission of his choosing! May his feathers not come out too singed. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Irrelevant Earthern Sparrow has been defeated and I am once again open for challenges
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Champions: Challenges   Tournament of Champions: Challenges - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Champions: Challenges
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next